Based on the all-new XRAY XII 1:12 pan-car, XRAY Project Manager Martin Hudy created the perfect platform to dominate the new World GT class of 200mm 1:10 pan cars.
Knowing that the X10 would need a versatile design — participating in classes with either open-tire rules or spec-tire rules — particular attention was paid to the rear end of the car to give it the perfect combination of rear traction, corner speed and steering under any conditions. Well-proven yet “conventional” T-bar technology again proved to make for faster and more consistent handling.
Top-quality materials such as self-developed composite mixtures, HUDY Spring Steel™, premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and highest-grade graphite are part of XRAY’s signature, and the X10 has them in abundance. Designed in virtual reality using the world’s most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world’s best machining and molding machinery, the X10 achieves a level of premium perfection in all details that is second to none. All parts are purpose-designed and manufactured by XRAY, so all parts fit and work perfectly together, with many parts fully compatible between the X10 and XII platforms.
The XRAY pedigree is carried over into the X10, allowing for a car that is very easy to build and dial in for any level of RC racer. Setup and tuning could not be easier, and exquisite quality and customer service are our promise to you. Get the holeshot, lead the pack, take the win with the new XRAY X10.
- All-new XRAY 1/10 pan-car with authentic 100% self-developed XRAY parts, designed and manufactured parts by XRAY in Europe
- Legendary XRAY premium design, workmanship & material quality and unmatched attention to the finest details
- Based on the conventional and proven pan car platform with redesign by legendary RC designer and XRAY’s award-winning Chief Designer - Ing. Hudy Juraj
- Simple yet effective and proven design, well thought-out details, unmatched precision of all small details
- Specially designed and optimized for brushless and brushed motors
- High-competition design with focus on ultra-low weight, resulting in super-lightweight construction.
- Optimized for indoor carpet racing as well as outdoor asphalt racing
- CNC-machined chassis from custom-manufactured 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing
- Chassis accommodates 4-cell battery packs for GT racing
- Chassis layout optimally designed to give sufficient stiffness for excellent handling, but flexible enough to generate sufficient grip and traction
- Super-narrow chassis design and layout with all weight centralized along the centerline
- Chassis and rear pod features pre-drilled centerline holes for optimum weight balance adjustment using HUDY Balancing Tool #107880