Monday, December 1, 2008
Team Associated e-Conversion kit
For those of you who have been drooling over Associated's line of 1/8 scale cars and trucks and wished they made electric counterparts, your wish has been granted! (sort of).
From Team Associated:
"The new Team Associated e-Conversion Kit has been designed for the RC8, RC8T, and SC8 to be easily and neatly converted from nitro to electric power. The e-Conversion is a well thought-out, practical design that has been engineered to work as an integral part of the chassis. Enjoying the awesome power and convenience of LiPos in your SC8, RC8 or RC8T has never been easier!
AE e-Conversion kit features:
* Rigid one-piece motor mount utilizes standard motor screw mounting pattern
* Large speed control mounting area raised off of chassis to allow for easy screw mounting of common speed controllers
* Speed control mounting area includes convenient switch-mounting boss
* Utilizes 3 hook-and-loop straps to secure LiPo batteries into battery tray
* Molded Battery tray supports 7.4-14.8V battery packs with room for foam pads
* Accepts two ROAR-approved 1:10 scale size 7.4v LiPo battery packs (#703 Reedy LiPo 5000 PRO (2), #704 Reedy LiPo 5000 w/connector (2), #705 Reedy LiPo 3200 w/connector (2), #709 Reedy LiPo 5000 35C (2))
* New sealed receiver box for proper electronics placement
* Receiver, Servo, and battery tray remove from car in one piece for easy maintenance and cleaning
* Easy bolt-in chassis installation requires no modifications!
* Convenient wire routing keeps critical electronic wires out of drivetrain components and simplifies disassembly
* Includes two pinion gears (15T, 16T) and two spur gears (46T & 50T)
* Comes with all needed hardware to mount components onto chassis
* Motor, ESC, and batteries are not included
* RC8 conversion requires RC8e body #89523
Have a comment? Join the discussion!