Unfortunately we had to make the decision to delay our kick off meeting (tomorrow afternoon) due to rain. Let's start discussing a time to reschedule. Please login to the message boards and propose dates that work for you - we will then start another poll to lock down the new time.
Otherwise, we can shoot for next Saturday if that works for most people. Make sure to let us know how you all would like to proceed.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!